Doctors Hospital Interventional Radiology Suite
Doctors Hospital of Augusta
1,650 sq. ft.
• Renovation to the hospital’s Interventional Radiology suite including extensive upgrades to HVAC + A/C systems
• All rooms are sound-proofed for privacy with acoustic paneling and have lead-lined walls to protect from x-ray radiation
• Pre-procedure room, interventional procedure room, and patient recovery room
• Mechanical/equipment room
• Control room with tempered glass window for physiomonitoring patients during procedures
• Installation of floor-mounted Innova Image Guided System (IGS) 530 for cardiovascular and interventional imaging
• Administrative office
Project was completed adjacent to occupied and functioning departments throughout the duration of the project.