Job Description We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns and work with Marketing Director to support various internal and external marketing and communication projects.
What does a Digital Marketing Coordinator do? You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will also work with marketing, business development, estimators, and project managers to create proposals and pitches to prospective clients. In addition, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will also assist with some event coordination and general marketing support.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Corporate Marketing Materials, Proposals, and Pitch Production (Primary Duty)
- Assist in developing proposals and presentations, including initial kickoff, research, and production. InDesign experience for proposal production is critical.
- Work directly with proposal team to refine strategy, write technical copy, and create graphics for proposals and presentations.
- Ability to work within existing design templates and create new layouts for proposal assembly and production.
- Assist in creating and distributing marketing material.
- Assist in the development and coordination of award entries as necessary
2. Interactive Media Experience (Primary Duty)
Update company website, optimize user experience, utilize keyword research and SEO, make suggestions for PPC campaigns.
• Build and maintain social media across existing platforms (Facebook, Linkedln, and Instagram).
• Manage social community engagement.
• Coordinate and support development of social media initiatives and specific projects.
• Identify trends/insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
3. Event Coordination
- Assist in coordinating events related to social responsibility program, projects, sponsorships, fundraisers, golf tournaments, conferences, trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Create event collateral material as necessary.
- Participate in strategy meetings for events.
- Develop new ideas for sponsorships or new ways to utilize current sponsorships.
- Attend events and trade shows as necessary.
- Manage promotional inventory related to events.
4. General Marketing Support
- Brainstorm concepts and draft quarterly internal digital newsletter.
- Create monthly production reports, participate in monthly department meetings, and participate in bi-monthly corporate meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department including updating tracking sheets, filing, updating collective marketing calendars, and coordinating meetings.
Qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of three years’ related experience.
- Must be CREATIVE, self- motivated, proactive, organized, flexible, deadline oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a professional demeanor are required. Ability to curate relevant and timely content.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and other desktop publishing software.
- Graphic design abilities.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn), including best practices, planning, implementation, and measurement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including but not limited to Word, and Excel.
- Proficiency in presentation software including but not limited to Prezi and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization skills. Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficiency in or aptitude to learn video and other multimedia programs.
Other Relevant Information
- Travel is required on occasion.
- Position is assigned to Augusta Office.
Apply: Email Resumes to email@example.com