AU / UGA Medical Partnership Building
R.W. Allen, LLC was selected to provide Construction Management Services for the AU (Formerly GRU)/ UGA Medical Partnership endeavor through a RFQ/RFP and interview process. R. W. Allen performed both pre–construction and construction services.
The project consisted of a mixture of classroom, laboratory, and administrative space within an existing building, originally constructed as a mill in 1857.
The AU/ UGA Medical Partnership Building called for a historical renovation featuring teaching and skill labs, a gross anatomy lab, a new elevator tower and foyer and a below–grade mechanical room.
The UGA Real Estate Foundation
The Sizemore Group
36,421 sq. ft.